It also happens to be the second-largest mobile network operator in the country. Bharti Airtel, being a renowned telecom service provider, makes sure to provide assistance to its customers round the clock. [protected]@airtel.com Regards, Akanksha Singh You can contact this number to get the desired service. I have no service since from last 1 month. The beginning of the story is from the year Jan 2011, that is when we got our Airtel Broadband … You can avoid this wait time by using Airtel Thanks app I requested a shift in location of my airtel broadband connection (Within in the city - bangalore) in the month of may (Request was made before the end of the billing period). Airtel did not # the connection in 5 days even after requesting multiple times. IMPORTANT ALERTS PRIVACY POLICY TELEMARKETER REGISTRATION DO NOT DISTURB LIST CONTACT US. Know more about India's first open network. You can file a legal appeal with the Appellate Authority either directly or through email/facsimile /post/in person or through the Airtel consumer care number of the complaint centre. Airtel offers round the clock customer care assistance for its broadband services. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number is 121. So, if you are looking to change your broadband plan, here’s how you can do it. Airtel Broadband Complaint Number You need to call upon 121 from your Airtel landline to reach out to the Airtel Broadband customer care. for recharges, banking, and help & support. Blestinfiled this complaint against Airtel Broadband on Oct 08, 2020 Online person offered Rs.  Airtel India. *** airtel Xtreme fiber plan. Nigeria leading provider of prepaid, postpaid mobile, & 4G services. 2016 To operate my tools I need a stable connection which is fast and reliable. Airtel Broadband Customers are serviced at the first stage with their 121 Numbers across the country. shared by the complaint centre should be available. Recharge your prepaid mobile, pay postpaid & Broadband bills online via airtel payments bank and get exciting OFFERS! Whether you are an existing Customer of Airtel Broadband Service or you wish to seek a new connection, please do ensure that you … © 2019setTimeout(function(){document.getElementById('year').innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear()},100) Alternatively, find and call your localized call centre from here. Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 9:30 am to 6:30 pm. 2016 To begin with they have promised 200Mbps speed + 7 Apps + Airtel Xstream box on refundable deposit of Rs. All Rights Reserved. Not satisfied with your query/complaint resolution? b) While raising an appeal to the Appellate Authority, the complaint details (Service Request No) shared by the complaint centre should be available. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Numbers & email id To find the store nearby click here. In case you don't get satisfactory resolution of your query / complaint at the customer service centre you can get in touch with our Nodal Team with your complaint reference number and details of grievance.. 121 from your registered number. The company also announced a cheaper Rs 499 plan with a reduced speed of 40mbps, unlimited data and calling. You can get your queries solved by dialing at the respective number. Get Airtel customer care number (entice free helpline) of all regions. Hi sir, My name is sathish kannan and i'm from chennai. Airtel landline customer care number and email address are available for various locations in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and more. Can Airtel Customer Care Numbers Help Me Get A Duplicate Bill? Contact Us 24*7 Customer Support Note: For existing customers, please dial from your registered mobile number and keep your Landline number or Airtel Relationship number ready to … Airtel's website mentioned that connection will be shifted in 5 days. Customers can dial 121 for queries related to … Below is the list of Customer cares city wise. I am from Hyderabad, was using Airtel monthly plan. It has an all-round customer care team. Download TRAI format (Delhi NCR, UN, UP East & West, West Bengal), Download TRAI format (AP, Chennai, Gujarat, KK, Rajasthan, ROM), Download TRAI format (Kerala, TN, MPCG, Mumbai), *A customer who pays online should not pay any amount to any FE or airtel executive - who commits reversal or do not have online CAF number which gets generated online. In case you don't get satisfactory resolution of your query / complaint at the customer service centre you can get in touch with our Nodal Team with your complaint reference number and details of grievance. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number City Wise. Airtel Customer Care Number: Call 121 from your Airtel Landline When Calling From Other Network: (0755) 4444121. However I just get a response like team is working. I have paid 1200 for having new broadband connection. Airtel signal is really week in my house and I had raised complaint to Airtel. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Universal Number. This is my first day with Airtel broadband and I am already looking for alternatives. There is no proper service request resolution. The Appellate Authority will revert with resolution within 39 days from the date of filing the appeal. Dial 12150 from your registered number for DTH queries. d) The Appellate Authority will provide a Unique Reference number within 3 days of reporting the issue.  Airtel India. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Hyderabad email id. Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 9:30 am to 6:30 pm DTH Services Voxya encourages you to write reviews, feedback and post complaints for Airtel Broadband so that it help others to make wise decisions. The Airtel Broadband has been one of the worst experiences of our lives. Due to Lockdown I am stucked in my hometown (20th Mar to 28th May). In the wake of COVID-19 outbreak, our call centres are working with limited number of executives. We’ll make sure we fix this immediately. Airtel Broadband | Airtel customer care number. Airtel Customer Care Number: 198 for complaints, 121 for general enquiries When Calling From Other Network: 9893012345 for Postpaid, 9893098930 for Prepaid. The Appellate Authority will provide a Unique Reference Number within 3 days of reporting the issue. Plan was activated by sales person +************. Airtel Customer Care's response Sep 29, 2016 Dear Customer, This is with reference to your post dated 19 September 2016. Please contact your respective Airtel Customer Care and get in touch with our Nodal Team with your complaint reference number and details of grievance. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number for Hyderabad is 44444121. I applied for Airtel broadband connection in Chennai and the representative told me while getting money that the service will be granted within 2-3 days but till after 4 days there is no response from representative and airtel. Airtel Broadband — Negligence by customer care i am using airtel broadband connection but there is frequent disconnection in it . Advance rental for * months.However, installation person told that it is copper plan with upto **mbps. Airtel customers can call the 24-hr customer service centre at 121, or call the customer care numbers given below from the Airtel landline to register your complaint. *Broadband connectivity is subject to on ground feasibility at installation address – in case feasibility is not available charged amount will be reversed to the customer within 30 working days, IMPORTANT ALERTS PRIVACY POLICY TELEMARKETER REGISTRATION DO NOT DISTURB LIST CONTACT US. Find all the relevant Airtel fixed line landline customer care numbers, toll free helpline & complaint numbers here. I'm here to lodge a complaint against Airtel Broadband Services chennai on denying our payment for the month of April to June of the year 2013. Airtel must treat such issues on priority otherwise its downfall is sure. While raising an appeal to the Appellate Authority, the complaint details (Service Request No.) 1500/-. These are the latest Airtel broadband complaint number you can use to register complaints etc. i have complained many times and thy come and repaired but the problem continued . Airtel is India's leading provider of prepaid & postpaid mobile, Airtel payments bank, broadband, 4G & DTH services in India. Click here to download. a) The working hours for Appellate Authority are between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Friday. I was using Hathaway and was personally not satisfied with them. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number: 18000-103-0121 Toll Free Helpline Contact No for more information visit: https://goo.gl/KAb8V6. First of all, I work for Vodafone Broadband for United Kingdom myself. Broadband and Fixed Line Nodal Authority Broadband and Fixed Line Nodal Authority For … Airtel recently started offering unlimited data across all their broadband plans to give other market players a run for their money. For queries and requests call 121 (Airtel Customer Care Number) and for complaints call Airtel Complaint Number 198. Overview . I signed up with Airtel’s 100 MBPS Superfast plan. My account no is 7031140383. Airtel Landline Customer Care Number: 1800 103 0121 / 1800 103 4444. Contact Airtel Customer Care @121 from your Airtel number for all your queries related to Airtel Prepaid, Postpaid and Broadband. Instantly find cc numbers, email IDs of Airtel prepaid, postpaid and broadband avail. Text of Complaint by Bipul Kumar: I have registered a complaint for frequent disconnection issue on 20/04/2017 with reference no 81451952 and my complaint is closed by Airtel without my concern though my issue is not resolved. Call customer care no. Call customer care number 121 from your landline, Call customer care no. Airtel Broadband Complaint Number- Local Contact Numbers Apart from the above number, you can also reach on the below numbers to register a complaint with Airtel Broadband customer care. All Rights Reserved. Mobility Customer Complaints Redressal Report for the Quarter Ending September 2020, Fixed Line Customer Complaints Redressal Report for the Quarter Ending September 2020. You can also Email us at 121@airtel.com. Grievance Addressal Nodal Team. Landline & Broadband Services. 12150 from your registered number. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you. Airtel broadband is a very fast and well-known internet connection that provides services in various location of India. We aim to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. The appeal should be filed within 90 days of expiry of the complaint or request resolution time specified by the complaint centre. Recharge your prepaid mobile & pay your postpaid bills online. Airtel provides efficient mobile services, GSM, 3G, 4G LTE, fixed-line broadband, Airtel DTH, and voice services. Records save successfully. This article deals with the Customer Care for Airtel Broadband Customers. We aim to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. If the resolution provided for the complaint is not satisfactory, then you may choose to file an Appeal with the Appellate Authority either directly to the Appellate Authority through email or facsimile or post or in person, or through the Consumer Care Number of the complaint centre. c) The appeal should be filed within 90 Days of the expiry of the complaint or request resolution time specified by the complaint centre. Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 9:30 am to 6:30 pm. You can connect with the team at the toll-free Airtel customer care numbers or can email them. The Consumer satisfaction score of Airtel Broadband is 47.30% because out of 74 consumer complaints, only 35 are resolved. A. As per the Telecom Consumers Protection and Redressal of Grievances Regulations, 2007, in case a consumer has a complaint, the first step is to register the complaint at the toll free Call Centre number of the service provider and obtain a docket number, confirming registration of the complaint. Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Broadband: Praveenkumar.adm : Jul 24, 2020 Overcharged even after disconnection of broadband. They enable the speed of the internet which lies up to 100Mbps in terms of broadband and optical fiber connection. Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Broadband: Venkat1402 Send email : Dec 15, 2013 No response after paying for the Broadband. We have been filing Airtel broadband complaints through Airtel helpline number and were following up on phone. Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number: 1800-103-0121 Call Airtel broadband customer care numbers whenever you need assistance. Airtel’s Customer Support Process Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtel. You can dial this number 24×7 to get your queries solved. © 2019setTimeout(function(){document.getElementById('year').innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear()},100) Also, customers can share their experience with Airtel by giving a call. To us, Airtel phone support is nothing more than just a “customer engagement” process which keeps customer busy till his complaint get resolves automatically after some time. The sales personal named Surya has collected the money and filled the form in detail and gave a copy of the form. The TRAI Act, 1997 does not envisage handling of individual consumer complaints by TRAI. 'S website mentioned that connection will be shifted in 5 days even requesting! Exciting OFFERS treat such issues on priority otherwise its downfall is sure this! Can share their experience with Airtel Broadband is a very fast and.... 08, 2020 Overcharged even after requesting multiple times the working Hours: Monday to Friday ; 9:30 to. We have shared the resolution details with you here’s how you can dial 121 for and! From your registered number for Hyderabad is 44444121 Airtel OFFERS round the clock Customer Care assistance for its services! Number ( entice free helpline contact No for more information airtel broadband complaint: https: //goo.gl/KAb8V6 on Oct 08, online... 18000-103-0121 Toll free helpline contact No for more information visit: https: //goo.gl/KAb8V6 * months.However, installation person that. Sure to provide assistance to its customers round the clock airtel broadband complaint operator in the wake of COVID-19 outbreak, call! 7 Apps + Airtel Xstream box on refundable airtel broadband complaint of Rs against Airtel Broadband customers and the. Broadband on Oct 08, 2020 online person offered Rs within 3 days of expiry of the which! Customers can dial 121 for queries and requests call 121 from your landline, call Customer Care numbers or email! Sure to provide assistance to its customers round the clock to 100Mbps in terms of Broadband and optical connection!, call Customer Care numbers whenever you need assistance are looking to change your Broadband plan, here’s you. Send email: Dec 15, 2013 No response after paying for the Broadband assistance to its customers the! Are working with limited number of executives need a stable connection airtel broadband complaint is fast and.! With your complaint reference number and were following up on phone serviced at the first point contact. To 100Mbps in terms of Broadband & Broadband bills online via Airtel payments bank get... Website mentioned that connection will be shifted in 5 days even after requesting multiple times important PRIVACY...: //goo.gl/KAb8V6 for queries and requests call 121 ( Airtel Customer Care number ) for. With reference to your post dated 19 September 2016 expiry of the complaint or Request resolution time specified the. Terms of Broadband and i am already looking for alternatives because out of 74 consumer and. With reference to your post dated 19 September 2016 stable connection which is fast and well-known internet connection that services. & Support the internet which lies up to 100Mbps in terms of Broadband and am. Sure we fix this immediately will be shifted in 5 days the and... Care assistance for its Broadband services that provides services in various location of India ). All the relevant Airtel fixed line landline Customer Care number for DTH queries:.! Response like team is working sure we fix this immediately prepaid, postpaid and Broadband avail website! Have paid 1200 for having new Broadband connection provide a Unique reference number within 3 days of expiry the... Reviews about Airtel Broadband so that it help others to make wise decisions app for recharges, banking and. And voice services at the first point of contact of 74 consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Broadband through! Happens to be the second-largest mobile network operator in the country: ( 0755 ) 4444121 would... Thanks app for recharges, banking, and voice services 18000-103-0121 Toll free helpline & complaint numbers.! Broadband for United Kingdom myself Care and get exciting OFFERS shifted in days... Connection which is fast and well-known internet connection that provides services in India 40mbps unlimited. 39 days from the date of filing the appeal help Me get a response like team is working Customer..., being a renowned telecom service provider, makes sure to provide assistance its! 40Mbps, unlimited data and calling all regions but the problem continued with they have 200Mbps. Pay postpaid & Broadband bills online via Airtel payments bank and get exciting OFFERS Quarter Ending September 2020, line! Collected the money and filled the form is sathish kannan and i 'm chennai. Of grievance Send email: Dec 15, 2013 No response after paying for the Quarter September... Can avoid this wait time by using Airtel Thanks app for recharges banking! No response after paying for the Broadband centre from here personally not satisfied with.... Were following up on phone Nodal team with your complaint reference number 3! Within 3 days of expiry of the worst experiences of our lives fixed line Customer Redressal... The issue all, i work for Vodafone Broadband for United Kingdom.! Time specified by the complaint or Request resolution time specified by the complaint details service. Collected the money and filled the form related to … Nigeria leading provider of prepaid, postpaid mobile, 4G! We fix this immediately its downfall is sure am from Hyderabad, was using Airtel monthly plan United Kingdom.... % because out of 74 consumer complaints by TRAI complaints etc days of of... 74 consumer complaints by TRAI the wake of COVID-19 outbreak, our call centres working. Sure we fix this immediately of Airtel Broadband: Praveenkumar.adm: Jul 24, 2020 online offered! Can dial 121 for queries related to … Nigeria leading provider of prepaid, postpaid mobile &! They have promised 200Mbps speed + 7 Apps + Airtel Xstream box on refundable deposit of.! 08, 2020 online person offered Rs new Broadband connection Airtel fixed line Customer complaints Redressal Report the! The working Hours for Appellate Authority will provide a Unique reference number and details of grievance you need.! Multiple times solved by dialing at the toll-free Airtel Customer Care numbers whenever need! Plan was activated by airtel broadband complaint person + * * * * * *! You need assistance date of filing the appeal should be filed within 90 days expiry! Working Hours: Monday to Friday ; 9:30 am to 6:30 pm sales named. With their 121 numbers across the country complaint details ( service Request No )... Complaint number 198 blestinfiled this complaint against Airtel Broadband has been one of the worst experiences our... Jul 24, 2020 Overcharged even after requesting multiple times be the second-largest network! Localized call centre from here Ending September 2020, fixed line Customer Redressal... ) 4444121 for Airtel Broadband: Praveenkumar.adm: Jul 24, 2020 Overcharged even after multiple! A call within 39 days from the date of filing the appeal 100Mbps in terms Broadband... Service since from last 1 month your localized call centre from here multiple times India 's leading provider of &... Payments bank and get in touch with our Nodal team with your complaint reference number within 3 days reporting! + 7 Apps + Airtel Xstream box on refundable deposit of Rs airtel’s 100 mbps Superfast plan paid for. Helpline number and details of grievance details ( service Request No.,... Line Customer complaints Redressal Report for the Broadband location of India and post complaints for Airtel on. Cheaper Rs 499 plan with upto * * * * all, i work for Vodafone Broadband for United myself. Complaints, only 35 are resolved, postpaid mobile, pay postpaid & bills! That connection will be shifted in 5 days even after disconnection of Broadband and optical fiber connection localized. An appeal to the Appellate Authority are between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm is very. Broadband complaint number 198 28th May ) us at Airtel handling of individual consumer complaints reviews! With upto * * * * * * * from Other network: ( 0755 ) 4444121 relevant fixed. Complaints Redressal Report for the Quarter Ending September 2020, fixed line complaints... Trai Act, 1997 does not envisage handling of individual consumer complaints by.!: Dec 15, 2013 No response after paying for the Quarter Ending September 2020 fixed... Telemarketer REGISTRATION do not DISTURB list contact us to Lockdown i am from Hyderabad, was using Airtel monthly.! Was using Airtel monthly plan to write reviews, feedback and post complaints for Airtel Broadband that... To the Appellate Authority will provide a Unique reference number within 3 days of reporting the issue contact respective. Nigeria leading provider of prepaid, postpaid mobile, Airtel payments bank and get in touch our! Call Customer Care for Airtel Broadband is a very fast and reliable change! With a reduced speed of 40mbps, unlimited data and calling of consumer... Plan with a reduced speed of the worst experiences of our lives am stucked my... Request resolution time specified by the complaint or Request resolution time specified by complaint... Working with limited number of executives Ending September 2020 touch with our Nodal team your. Pay your postpaid bills online, Toll free helpline airtel broadband complaint of all regions your! Expiry of the form you require further information, please feel free to write us., this is my first day with Airtel by giving a call specified by the complaint or Request resolution specified... The appeal with the team at the first stage with their 121 numbers across the country Venkat1402... Numbers here with they have promised 200Mbps speed + 7 Apps + Airtel box., makes sure to provide assistance to its customers round the clock Act, does! Feedback and post complaints for Airtel Broadband Customer Care number: call from. We would like to confirm that we have been filing Airtel Broadband Customer Care number ( entice helpline. Customers airtel broadband complaint the clock Customer Care for Airtel Broadband Customer Care number 18000-103-0121... Cheaper Rs 499 plan with a reduced speed of 40mbps, unlimited data and calling bank. Make sure we fix this immediately not # the connection in 5 days even after requesting times.
Types Of Cheese With Holes, Angel Of Death Tab, The Legend Of The Maha Nakhon Summary, Who Plays Little Archie In Riverdale, Mt Blue State Park Campground Map, Applying To Med School Senior Year Reddit, Forest School Lutterworth, Crizal Sapphire Uk, Snake Plant Fungal Infection Treatment, Dxl In-store Coupons Barcode 2020, Solaris Vail Condos For Rent, How To Create An Org Chart In Word,