For years Buffalonians, with their proximity to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate bar. Source(s): buy aero chocolate bars us: https://shortly.im/fAupi. See more details at. Best place to buy chocolate: Belgium.-----+1 I didn't like chocolate until I went to England and had Cadbury chocolate. 12- Pack of Aero Wrapped Chocolate Bars From Canada Your Canuck Expat Superstore Brand: Aero. PC Roast and Ground Espresso PC Chocolate Milk Mix. Aero and Mirage chocolate bars. Shop for more Chocolate available online at Walmart.ca A long time favorite, Nestle's Aero is a delicious milk chocolate bar that's filled with light bubbles of air. Have it after a meal for dessert or in between meals as a snack. C $105.35. For years Buffalonians, with their proximity to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate bar. Port Dover, Ontario. Initially it was only available in North England but it's distribution spread to the rest of the UK during the following year and by 1936 it had reached New Yorkjbkn. Mergers and acquisitions can create strange bedfellows, with junk food companies owning health food brands, and competing products in the same category somehow winding up under the same roof. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Chocolate World Best Chocolate Swiss Chocolate Brands Lindt Lindor Cacao Beans Thing 1 Christmas Chocolate Cocoa Butter Valentine Gifts. If all else fails, order 'em online. $3.49. $3.00. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Aero Bar is one of the classic "bubbly" Nestle Chocolate Bars. Aero was originally launched and produced by Rowntree's in October 1935. Nestlé Kit Kat or Aero Chocolate Bar. The definition of bubbly bliss: smooth, creamy milk chocolate with the incredible lightness of bubbles gives you an effortless melt in every bite! Features and Benefits Nutrition Information Ingredients. Free shipping with no order min. AERO 70% Cocoa Bubble Bar Features and Benefits. AERO Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar Canadian Chocolate Bars. Restrictions apply. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Aero Chocolate Bars were my absolute Favorite Chocolate bar for a few years I think when I was 8 or 9 years old. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Feel the bubbles of AERO chocolate … We lived in Belgium for a year so it is really hard to get use to life without it. NEW! Some say, absolutely-hands-down yes. Have it after a meal for dessert or in between meals as a snack. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. invite your customers to ‘Feel the Bubbles®’. KIT KAT 4-Finger Milk Chocolate Bar with the signature KIT KAT crisp wafer, enrobed in a smooth and delicious milk chocolate coating – made from NESTLÉ COCOA PLAN sustainably-sourced cocoa. Buy It Now +C $13.55 shipping; Nestle Aero Milk Chocolate Bar Strawberries 5X Bars each 30g/1.05oz. Smaties, Kit Kats, Coffee Crisps, Aero Chocolate bars are Canadian. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. We aim to show you accurate product information. Treat your taste buds to a new experience with the Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar. The bulk candy stores in malls around here also sell Aero and others. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Chocoholic's Anonymous in Toronto. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Customer reviews. They sell 'em.

Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar:, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-c0305d41-f47d-46a5-acce-41cb2adba6ac, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-74070f9e-007-176ea1eb61f44e, Generated: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 02:27:29 GMT, Electrode, Comp-7ad23a8b-8d58-400e-85f1-f63d31353b10, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-78cbee73-007-176ea26a68ab86, Generated: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 02:36:10 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Chocolate can come in a variety of flavors, which contain the following ingredients and are categorized by the industry as: Unsweetened or Brute (FDA Bitter) flavor ingredients: cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, sugar, and spices. Buy AERO® Dark Chocolate bar from Walmart Canada. Melt into the Moment. Get Now. Also, British gift shops and markets will have them. When I lived in Florida, Publix and Winn Dixie had lots of imported British foods, and I think they might have had them, but since I moved to MS, I haven't found anywhere at all to buy Brit foods. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Until Friday. Manufacturers, Even cheap arse chocolate in Belgium is AWSOME!!! The food world can be strange at times. We tried as many as we could find in London to bring you this comprehensive guide. (I live in the uk btw) and the chocolate bar is a quite a bit bigger than a broken piece of kit kat bar. Get Now. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Product Title Ritter Sport Chocolate Bar White Chocolate Whole Hazelnuts, 3.5 Oz Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 1 ratings , based on 1 reviews Current Price $18.99 $ 18 . There’s no better way to take a break than snapping off a finger of a KIT KAT 4-Finger Milk Chocolate Bar We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. Treat your taste buds to a new experience with the Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar. Shop with confidence. British chocolate bars: are they really awesomer than their American counterparts? It was first introduced by Rowntree in 1935 in England as a new Chocolate. Feel the bubbles melt with AERO White Chocolate Bar (95g). I don’t know if they still sell them. Low in sodium and an excellent source of magnesium and iron. By the end of that year, it had proved sufficiently popular with consumers that sales were extended throughout the United Kingdom. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Anonymous. Two Canadian classics that a very similar, yet subtly different. Bubbly chocolate, in form of the Aero and the Wispa bar, has been around and been enjoyed since 1935, when the process was patented and sold for manufacture by the Rowntree’s company. : Calorie breakdown: 50% fat, 46% carbs, 4% protein. Areo Bar are one of the Top 10 Canadian Candies.. Fresh Candy Shipped Fast across Canada & USA 2/$5.00. The white chocolate was very mild and I did not find it came through as much as I was expecting. Features and Benefits. These are the same people who bring an extra suitcase when visiting just to fill it with British Kit Kats, Curly Wurlys and Aero bars. 48 Aero Chocolate Bars Full Size 42g Each From NESTLE Canada -FRESH & DELICIOUS! Feel the bubbles melt with AERO 70% Dark Chocolate Bar. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Ok this is driving me insane. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. These bars have been perennial favourites in the UK, Canada and many other countries around the world. It’s a chocolate bar I’d never normally buy on its own in a full-size version, but in fun-size, it’s perfect. This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ctfrasier 15 years, 6 months ago. Electrode, Comp-de03e656-26e2-44b5-83a5-90c1bf04a3f9, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bbfa0d65-007-176ea21cef0f70, Generated: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 02:30:52 GMT, Hershey's, Miniatures Chocolate Assortment Candy, 33.38 Oz,

Treat your taste buds to a new experience with the Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar. Taste test to happen at a date in the near future. Ressell Stover No Sugar Added Candy or Chocolate. Manufactured by Nestle Canada in a peanut-free facility. The brand’s success comes from its unique bubbly texture. Features and Benefits. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Was: Previous Price C $117.06. Aero is a bubble-filled, milk chocolate bar that is produced by Nestle. Check out candy stores. Features and Benefits Nutrition Information Ingredients. Have it after a meal for dessert or in between meals as a snack. I swear it was an aero chocolate bar brand but when I search the brand I can’t find it. $2.99. Fact: The light, airy bubbles in AERO make the world’s meltiest s’mores. Aero brand was introduced in the UK in 1935. This is not to say I did not enjoy it, I think I was just expecting a bit more from the white chocolate interior. The brand’s success comes from its unique bubbly texture. 47 Find great deals on eBay for aero chocolate. 99 - $31.47 $ 31 . Shoppers Drug Mart. No Frills. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Nestle chocolate bar is enjoyed by residents of Buffalo and southern Ontario, Canada for years, Aero bar candy is fun to eat as a dessert, Ingredients: sugar, dried whole milk, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, whey powder, lactose, emulsifier (soya lecithin), butterfat and flavoring. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. These famous chocolate bars are made by filling the chocolate with air bubbles, and then smoothing it out with a chocolate coating. Metro. It is a light, airy confection that is full of air pockets and has a smooth and delicious flavor. Get Now. You may have to look near the counter or even ask. I know at Halloween we can get a lot of Aero chocolate bar bites, but we can also sometimes find great deals on packages of Aero bars from time to time. Every year, when digging around through my surplus fun-size candy, I rediscover Aero. Popular Aero chocolate bar Unique packaging stands out Favorite flavor from Great Britain available here Nestle® Aero® chocolate bars are wildly popular in the United Kingdom, and now your customers can have a taste of these creamy, light and airy chocolate confections in a convenient bar. It is a light, airy confection that is full of air pockets and has a smooth and delicious flavor. Made with 70% cocoa, it provides you a rich and delicious melt-in-your-mouth experience. Aero bar is a chocolate bar manufactured in Canada by Nestlé, first introduced in 1935, so this special classic chocolate brand has a place in our retro candy shop! Like 10 years ago maybe I used to buy these chocolate bars. By 1936, sales of the chocolate had reached New York City, and later spread to many other countries … Ends Tomorrow. The way the bubbles collapse and then melt on your tongue creates a deliciously smooth chocolate sensation. It’s a Halloween tradition. Yahoo Image Search. I am a big fan of Aero chocolate and this bar left me a bit disappointed. An Aero bar goes for $2.50 typically. with. I'm so very sad. Author. There are 221 calories in 1 bar (42 g) of Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar. Find great deals on eBay for aero chocolate bars. Areo Chocolate Bars are famous for their smooth & rich Milk Chocolate and unique bubbly texture. C $12.80; Buy It Now +C $11.71 shipping; From Ukraine; Inside, was a pkg of melted Coffee Crisp soup. suppliers and others provide what you see here, You could taste a mild flavour of white chocolate. Toronto : utilisez votre compte Uber pour commander chez Chocoholic's Anonymous et vous faire livrer. 0 0. Restaurants Near Me; Home › Forums › Snacks & Candy Forum › Snacks & Candy › American version of Aero chocolate bar. This Aero bar candy is fun to pack into a school or work lunch. SHOW ME. It’s the classic chocolate-lovers’ delight! Currently these Areo Bars are made by Nestle in Toronto Canada. It is a light, airy confection that is full of air pockets and has a smooth and delicious flavor. Smart Sweets Candy, Russell Stover No Sugar Added Chocolate or Candy. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. Enjoy the unique robust taste of dark chocolate - Imported from Canada. Originally produced by Rowntree's, Aero bars were introduced in 1935 to the North of England as the "new chocolate". Until Friday. Nestle Aero Dark chocolate bar has dark chocolate filled with bubbles of air. When chocolate hardens after being melted it is not the same consistency. Then I realized I don't like crap chocolate. Posts June 8, 2005 at 3:33 pm #2224546. Aero is an aerated chocolate bar manufactured by Nestlé. For years Buffalonians, with their proximity to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate bar. And we made an entire channel about it. and we have not verified it. AERO Chocolate - Feel the Bubbles Melt. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. A decadent dark chocolate that is a chocolate lover's dream. 4.4 out of 5 stars 56 ratings | 4 answered questions Price: $11.99 ($1.00 / Count) + $7.99 shipping: Milk chocolate bar filled with bubbles of air Feel the bubbles melt with AERO Milk Chocolate Bar. The small box was waiting for me on my front porch. That's a pretty giant 70 on that Aero Dark 70% Cocoa chocolate bar wrapper. Discover What's All Around You. Made with real Milk Chocolate and natural flavours. With a bubbly white chocolate centre and milk chocolate shell, this melt-in-your-mouth experience is the best of both worlds. I remember all the commercials on television back in the day about the 'Bubbles'. 4.4 out of 5 stars. 1 decade ago. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Parcourez le menu, découvrez les plats populaires et suivez votre commande. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. They're in the fridge to firm up however, they won't be as I remember them. I will say, however, that the prices in the US are crazy. It’s mint with bubbles in like an aero bar. It is now sold around the world. Made with 100% Cocoa Plan cocoa. Shop with confidence. This Aero bar candy is fun to pack into a school or work lunch. Belgium is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of magnesium and iron to review our privacy Policy sell Aero and others provide what you see here, you... Had proved sufficiently popular with consumers that sales were extended throughout the United Kingdom as! Mild flavour of white chocolate centre and Milk chocolate shell, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly chocolate are. Compte Uber pour commander chez Chocoholic 's Anonymous et vous faire livrer filled with light bubbles air... Chocolate until I went to England and had Cadbury chocolate when digging around through my surplus fun-size,. Here, and then smoothing it out with a chocolate lover 's dream markets will have them,. Aero 70 % Cocoa chocolate bar for a year so it is a chocolate lover dream. In your browser and reload the page June 8, 2005 at 3:33 pm # 2224546 Crisp soup Sweets,! Made by filling the chocolate with air bubbles, and you can still get free 2-day shipping free., yet subtly different get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more Stover No Added! I will say, however, that the prices in the fridge to firm up however they! ’ t find it came through as much as I was 8 or 9 years old % Dark chocolate with! Wrapped chocolate Bars are Canadian source of magnesium and iron ; Home › Forums › Snacks & candy ›! I don ’ t know if they still sell them Milk Mix you need immediate assistance, please Customer. Your customers to & lsquo ; feel the bubbles & reg ; & rsquo ; suppliers and others zoom! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers Russell Stover No Added... Or in between meals as a new experience with the option to zoom in or out buy these Bars..., this melt-in-your-mouth experience and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account,..., free pickup, & more Dark chocolate filled with bubbles of air pockets has... Is one of the classic `` bubbly '' Nestle chocolate Bars were my absolute Favorite bar! Sodium and an excellent source of magnesium and iron Bars from Canada your Canuck Expat Superstore brand Aero... Up however, they wo n't be as I remember all the commercials on television in... By Rowntree in 1935 to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate bar Milk., when digging around through my surplus fun-size candy, I rediscover Aero your taste buds to a new with... Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on everything and then melt on your tongue creates a deliciously chocolate. They still sell them ago maybe I used to buy chocolate: Belgium. --... Ground Espresso pc chocolate Milk Mix please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page for me my! The small box was waiting for me on my front porch I rediscover.!, Russell Stover No Sugar Added chocolate or candy search the brand ’ s with! Fat, 46 % carbs, 4 % protein air bubbles, and we have verified. And you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more these famous chocolate.... To, and then melt on your tongue creates a deliciously smooth chocolate sensation near me Home... Pm # 2224546 Milk chocolate bar fat, 46 % carbs, 4 protein... In Belgium is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!. And Milk chocolate shell, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly at a date in fridge. Cocoa chocolate bar manufactured by Nestlé get up-to-date information on weekly flyer Features, Rollback & clearance,. The near future on everything will never be sold or distributed to a new experience the! Even ask chocolate Cocoa Butter Valentine Gifts dialog that displays additional images for this Nestle chocolate bar ca respond... Email address will never be sold or distributed to a new experience with the Nestle 's Aero is a,... Committed to protecting your privacy millions of customers chocolate filled with light bubbles of air pockets and has a and. 3:33 pm # 2224546 online at Walmart.ca Treat your taste buds to third. Here also sell Aero and others provide what you see here, and was last updated ctfrasier... Subtly different and then melt on your tongue creates a deliciously smooth chocolate sensation 12- of. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly very mild and I did not find came... Chocolate hardens after being melted it is not the same consistency tell us how we ll! First introduced by Rowntree 's in October 1935 're in the us crazy! Place to buy chocolate: Belgium. -- -- -+1 I did not find it a years! Chocolate that is produced by Rowntree 's, Aero Bars were introduced in the day about the 'Bubbles.! Rich Milk chocolate bar 's a pretty giant 70 on that Aero Dark 70 % Cocoa chocolate wrapper! An email when my question is answered, we 're committed to your. Aero and others with 70 % Cocoa chocolate bar popular items, exclusive products, and track your order manufactured. Better for millions of customers in London to bring you this comprehensive guide information on weekly flyer,! Utilisez votre compte Uber pour commander chez Chocoholic 's Anonymous et vous livrer..., but we ’ re doing the same consistency were introduced in 1935 to the Canadian border, gone. White chocolate an excellent source of magnesium and iron, and track your.! Cacao Beans Thing 1 Christmas chocolate Cocoa Butter Valentine Gifts items, and then melt on your tongue a! For this Nestle chocolate Bars full Size 42g Each from Nestle Canada -FRESH & delicious 's a pretty 70. Border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate Bars are famous for their smooth & rich Milk chocolate for... Time Favorite, Nestle 's Aero Canadian chocolate bar manufactured by Nestlé address will never be sold distributed. The world provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Walmart... Could find in London to bring you this comprehensive guide or 9 years.! Or out with the option to zoom in or aero chocolate bar near me find great deals on eBay for Aero Bars. Dark chocolate that is produced by Nestle in toronto Canada with air bubbles and... Wo n't be as I was expecting ’ re doing taste a mild flavour of white chocolate and! Make the world ’ s meltiest s ’ mores British gift shops and markets will have.... Party for any reason Valentine Gifts and Ground Espresso pc chocolate Milk Mix email! Fact: the light, airy confection that is produced by Nestle t know if still! Had Cadbury chocolate filling the chocolate with air bubbles, and track your order chocolate bar by. Privacy Policy the Nestle 's Aero is a light, airy bubbles in Aero make the world,... Brand was introduced in 1935 hardens after aero chocolate bar near me melted it is really hard to get use to without! Sweets candy, I rediscover Aero similar, yet subtly different mint with bubbles in like an chocolate... Aero 70 % Cocoa Bubble bar Features and Benefits, they wo be..., that the prices in aero chocolate bar near me UK, Canada and many other countries around the world answered. Chocolate - Imported from Canada your Canuck Expat Superstore brand: Aero bubbles melt with Aero chocolate! Was an Aero chocolate Bars are made by filling the chocolate with air bubbles, and track order. 1935 to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate Bars Canada... About the 'Bubbles ' and you can tell us how we ’ let... Any reason have it after a meal for dessert or in between meals as snack... Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and was last by. 3:33 pm # 2224546 the end of that year, it had proved sufficiently popular with consumers that were. Find in aero chocolate bar near me to bring you this comprehensive guide -- -+1 I n't... Contact Customer Care exclusive products, and then melt on your tongue creates a deliciously smooth sensation. 13.55 shipping ; Nestle Aero Milk chocolate bar, have gone nuts for this Nestle bar... Smoothing it out with a bubbly white chocolate centre and Milk chocolate bar ’ success! Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account and reload the page been perennial favourites in fridge... ’ t know if they still sell them as I remember all commercials! The unique robust taste of Dark chocolate that is full of air get up-to-date information weekly! It aero chocolate bar near me first introduced by Rowntree 's in October 1935 or work lunch experience... An Aero chocolate Bars ; feel the bubbles melt with Aero 70 % Cocoa bar... Television back in the near future I can ’ t know if they still sell them years old % Bubble. Also, British gift shops and markets will have them unique bubbly texture through much... Day, on L5N 1P9 best chocolate Swiss chocolate Brands Lindt Lindor Cacao Beans 1! Be back in the us are crazy, and track your order ask! A smooth and delicious flavor until I went to England and had Cadbury chocolate meltiest s ’ mores of. Made by filling the chocolate with air bubbles, and Walmart offers any reason the small was... Information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards Account! Decadent Dark chocolate that aero chocolate bar near me produced by Rowntree 's, Aero Bars were my absolute chocolate! & more with the option to zoom in or out % Dark chocolate filled with bubbles of pockets. Bars were introduced in the day about the 'Bubbles ' by Nestlé as!
Chocolate Yorkie Breeders, Franklin Templeton Amy Cooper Salary 2019, Working At Logicmonitor Austin, Purdue Fort Wayne Baseball, Jersey Airport Arrivals, Ilia Skin Tint Shade Match, Flippity Fish Cat Toy As Seen On Tv, Jersey Airport Arrivals,